Are you the kind of person that believes people really matter?
Do you like to develop meaningful relationships with co-workers and clients?
Do you believe that a sense of humour can get you through almost anything?
Are you tired of minimum wage jobs with no career options?
Are you interested in a career in a health related field that will open doors for you?
The Prince Albert Group Homes Society is looking for individuals who are interested making a difference in the lives of others. We are a provincially registered non-profit society with charitable status. Our services include providing residential and community supports to adults with intellectual disabilities. Our employees receive quality training and supports, benefits and competitive wages.
We are currently recruiting staff for our existing programs and welcome all applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants should possess their Grade 12 or GED. (preferred)
- Applicants must provide a current Criminal Record Search listing all convictions and any outstanding charges [from RCMP or local Police] and be bondable.
- Applicants must possess a current Standard First Aid A or C & CPR certificate or be able to obtain a recognized First Aid & CPR certificate within the first month of employment.
- Applicants must have a current Class 5 Saskatchewan Driver’s License.
- Applicants must be fluent in both written and verbal English.
- Applicants must be willing to work a variety of shifts including evenings, nights and weekends.
203-31st Street East
Prince Albert, SK S6V 8A8
Phone: 922-2544 Fax: 922-2959